A Depression is a mental health disorder characterised by persistently depressed mood or loss of interest in activities, causing significant impairment in daily life.
Eat this foods to ride off!
1. Walnuts: when eaten in moderation, most nuts are a good source of heart-healthy mono unsaturated fats as well as protein. But Walnuts gets the edge when it’s comes to lessening the symptoms of depression.
2. Fatty Fish: It adds that the fatty acids found in these fish not only have specific brain boasting properties to fight depression, but also are good for overall health as well.
3. Green Tea: It is an incredibly rich source of antioxidants, but it’s depression fighting properties can be traced to an amino acid known as theanine.
4. Turmeric: Famously used in spicy Indian & Thai dishes, turmeric contains the active compounds turmerones & curcuminods, which have been associated with a wide range of health benefits.
5. Dark Chocolate: It helps to release the blood vessels of cardiovascular system.